Hybrid satellite internet – boosting connectivity and connecting UNDERSERVED regions
Forsway technology fosters the most effective approach to extending broadband services. We deliver high performance, innovative hybrid solutions that combine benefits of satellite & terrestrial networks and eliminate additional network infrastructure- enabling broadband for the many regions around the globe still lacking reliable internet access.
Forsway Xtend can boost downlink capacity in rural areas from < 1 Mbps to > 40 Mbps, using satellite when needed, while on average using less than 20% satellite capacity compared to VSAT. Traffic is run over low-cost, but low latency and low-capacity (about 1 Mbps) ADSL or 3G/4G networks.
Monetise unused bandwidth
Furnishes cost-efficiency for operators & service providers
- Combines existing infrastructures (mobile networks, satellite) to enhance or provide connectivity
- Fosters robust solutions – easy to deploy and maintain, with low operator investment in hardware
- Enables delivery of reliable, highly cost-efficient broadband
- Reduces total cost of ownership – Using considerably less satellite capacity than VSAT
Easily tap unreached markets and content-hungry consumers
- Fast deployment of unique hybrid technology – immediately offer broadband and IP services
- Builds infrastructure where it has not been previously possible – both financially and technically possible due to financial or technical restrictions
- Uses existing assets & maximizes benefits of complementary technologies