• Provides unique hybrid connectivity for rapid, cost-efficient delivery of satellite broadband to under-served areas of Middle East, Africa and South Asia
• Positions service providers to accelerate new business, growth opportunities in markets lacking sufficient internet access
CABSAT 2019, Dubai, February 26th, 2019: Forsway, a leading provider of innovative solutions tapping satellite and existing terrestrial technologies to enable cost-efficient broadband, announced it will showcase the Forsway Xtend complete ecosystem for providing hybrid connectivity at CABSAT 2019, March 12th-14th, at Stand 713, Hall 7, Dubai World Trade Center.
Forsway Xtend is a complete ecosystem that combines satellite with terrestrial networks enabling service providers to tap unused bandwidth. Operators can rapidly deliver cost-efficient broadband internet services to regions lacking reliable access, suffering from underperforming mobile data and ADSL services. On-site solutions and demonstrations at CABSAT will also showcase Forsway’s Xtend Hub including the robust Mimir Gateway operator terminal, and the high performance Odin F-50 hybrid satellite router, Forsway’s customer premises equipment:
• Employing VNO support, Forsway technology enables service providers with multiple business opportunities to sell both accounts and dedicated bandwidth
• Provide rapid service deployment, and eliminate need for additional infrastructure reducing total cost of ownership
• Deliver an innovative alternative to underperforming mobile data and ADSL services
• Forsway solutions outperform VSAT cost and QoE using terrestrial return channel and satellite forward link
-Tobias Forsell, CEO, Forsway,” Our complete Xtend offering to satellite operators, DTH providers, mobile network operators and telcos who strive to offer broadband also in areas where connectivity is an issue due to insufficient coverage or congestion will be demonstrated. During CABSAT, the Forsway team will demonstrate how the company has recently solved connectivity issues in Manila and Malaysia, Zimbabwe and Senegal, Assam and Abuja, together with leading satellite partners.”
-” Additionally, we will demonstrate how local communication services providers, ISP’s and systems integrators can benefit from investments in Forsway platforms carried out by leading satellite operators. Our satellite partners now offer managed services that can be locally re-sold to households, SME’s, government offices, health clinics, schools and NGO’s – even for customers located in under-serviced areas.”
Reducing the digital divide
Broadband access will drive growth and prosperity in rural regions, however, cost-efficient broadband solutions are needed to connect hard-to-reach regions. Tapping internet over satellite, Forsway is providing innovative hybrid technology that uses considerably less satellite capacity than VSAT and reduces total cost of ownership for operators aiming to service under-served regions.
Forsway will be available throughout CABSAT. Pre-book a meeting: Anders Brandter, Global Sales & Marketing, email@example.com, mobile / WhatsApp +46701441033.
About Forsway Scandinavia AB
Forsway provides innovative solutions for combining satellite with existing terrestrial technologies – enabling broadband services for the large demographics of users in emerging markets lacking reliable internet access. Forsway’s unique technology eliminates the need to deploy additional network infrastructure, creating significant time and cost savings for operators and service providers. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
Forsway Scandinavia media contact
Mob: +47 41 45 80 43