Featuring the Forsway Xtend suite of compact hybrid satellite broadband solutions!
Forsway Xtend is a complete ecosystem combining satellite with terrestrial networks enabling service providers to tap unused bandwidth. Operators can rapidly deliver cost-efficient broadband internet services to regions with unreliable access, underperforming mobile data and ADSL services.
(More details below)
Learn how Forsway can help grow your business
- VNO support enables multiple business opportunities – sell accounts and dedicated bandwidth
- Rapid service deployment, eliminate need for additional infrastructure, reduce total cost of ownership
- Alternative to underperforming mobile data and ADSL services
- Outperform VSAT cost & QoE using terrestrial return channel and satellite forward link
Features, solutions & demos at ConnecTech Asia
- New whitepaper: Embracing the cloud and infrastructure-as-a-service as drivers of growth for the satellite industry
- Forsway Xtend Hub hybrid satellite broadband extension
- Mimir Gateway robust operator terminal
- High performance Odin F-50 hybrid satellite router – Forsway Xtend customer premises equipment